Looking for information on Eplus Eplus Base Internet and O2 Go Aktion offer

Dieses Thema im Forum "Mobiles Internet / Mobile Datentarife" wurde erstellt von angialma, 23.07.2014.

Auf dieses Thema antworten
  1. angialma

angialma New Member

Apple
    [FONT=&quot]I’d be very grateful to be informed about offers on mobile internet stick for laptop that allow to use Skype.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1[SUP]st[/SUP] question I need to know if the offer Eplus Base Internet (10 Euro / month) is suitable for stick besides tablets and iPad and 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] question if the offer Eplus Base Internet allows to use Skype via a mobile internet stick for laptop. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Same question referred to O2 Go Aktion (8,99 Euro / month), if the offer O2 Go Aktion is suitable for stick and 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] question if it allows to use Skype via a mobile internet stick for laptop.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Olsberg, where I live, doesn’t have any E-Plus neither O2 shop to clarify the issue.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I can read German.[/FONT]

2. Auf dieses Thema antworten
  3. Mister Ad Administrator Mitarbeiter

4. Edebeton

Edebeton Pinnschieter & Kosmoprolet

Frührentner
    127.0.0.1@LocalHost
    Andere
    1+ Two, I-Phone 5s + 6s, Sony LT28, LT26i, Galaxy SGS2+3+4, Nokia E 7-00, 2 x N97, XM5800, 6330i,
    iOS
    D2-Vodafone
    Vertrag
    AW: Looking for information on Eplus Eplus Base Internet and O2 Go Aktion offer

You should check net-coverage of Your preferred Provider at Your site first. Needless to look for advertisments at this stage I have no acces to net-coverage-plans at Your site "Olsberg I assume in .dk"!
    Pls. check this first...! May be helpfull to ask friends or neighbours about it.

regards Ede

5. Auf dieses Thema antworten
  6. angialma

angialma New Member

Apple

Olsberg is covered at least by Telekom, Vodafone, O2 and maybe E-Plus; I read their advertisments but it is not clarified if Skype is allowed and included in their tarif. This is the reason I hope somebody knows these offers, as I said unfortunately Olsberg is not provided with operators shops (unless Telekom).
    [FONT=&amp]O2 Go Aktion (8,99 Euro / month)[/FONT], [FONT=&amp]Eplus Base Internet (10 Euro / month) seems interesting and I hope to find somebody that can clarify this Skype issue.[/FONT]
    I can read German
    Thanks

7. Auf dieses Thema antworten
  8. Edebeton

Edebeton Pinnschieter & Kosmoprolet

Frührentner
    127.0.0.1@LocalHost
    Andere
    1+ Two, I-Phone 5s + 6s, Sony LT28, LT26i, Galaxy SGS2+3+4, Nokia E 7-00, 2 x N97, XM5800, 6330i,
    iOS
    D2-Vodafone
    Vertrag

Skype will work with any Carrier You mentioned above who offers a UMTS-/ LTE-Stick without a branding. If the Stick is branded or locked You will find tutorials and how to´s about unlocking or debranding the shipped stick in this "section" of the board.
    So, if You can read german notice the quote:

Regards Ede

9. Auf dieses Thema antworten
  10. angialma

angialma New Member

Apple

I'm very grateful for your clarification regarding the UMTS requirements for Skype usage. I'd like to know if SKype is included in [FONT=&amp]O2 Go Aktion (8,99 Euro / month)[/FONT] offer and [FONT=&amp]Eplus Base Internet (10 Euro / month) offer.
    As I said there aren't operators shops [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]in Olsberg[/FONT].[/FONT]
    Thanks a lot.

11. Auf dieses Thema antworten
Die Seite wird geladen...