Pairing of contract and Spotify = unlimited streaming?

• Hello dear forum,
    First of all, I am now looking forward to being part of this forum and hope for a lively exchange with you!
    I hope that this question was not yet somewhere topic, I could find nothing to the topic with the search function. My customer advisor from Telekom has made me a new offer. For 10 euros extra a month I should be able to use Spotify. As I understood it, I can stream music regardless of my mobile data. I think the offer is actually quite tempting but I'm not sure if there is not a hack somewhere? Has anyone of you since experience and can help with a lot?
    Best Regards

• Hello

What the customer advisor told you was wrong. If you use Spotify, your data volume is used. It used to be that this was not taken into account. Now no more. It makes no sense to book Spotify via Telekom. There are no advantages.

Greeting prepaid.

• If he have StreamOn he can use Spotify without using mobile data.

Spotify ist part of the StreamOn option since September 2017. If you have the StreamonOn Option as part in your Telekom contract, sakurasanta86, you can use Spotify without using mobile data...

But, please ask your consultant by Telekom before using Spotify. Clarify, whether you have StreamOn or not.

StreamOn is this option: StreamOn - Unterwegs Musik & Videos streamen | Telekom

I's part of the Telekom MagentaMobil contracts since April 2017. You need a MagentaMobil M, MagentaMobil S Young, a Family Card M or a hingher contract to use StreamOn. It's not part of the MagentaMobil XS and MagentaMobil S.

• Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 365 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
    Maximale Dateigröße: 1 MB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!